Chrysaor Electrical Codes of Practice - LV
Course OverviewDesigned to give an understanding of safe operation techniques on low voltage systems.
The course provides examples of mandatory paperwork, legislation and safe isolation procedures.
- HSE and Electricity at Work Regulations
- Electrical Codes of Practice CHRY-UKO-TAI-PROC-0213
- Safe Working Practices
- LV Switching Operations
- Isolation and Earthing of Electrical Equipment
- Arc Flash
- Competency & Assessment of Electrical Personnel (LV)
- Hazardous Area Work
- Portable Electrical Equipment
Electrical, instrument, telecommunications or assigned personnel who require an understanding of Chrysaor’s Electrical Codes of Practice and the safe working practices for low voltages.
|Date||Time||Cost & Availability|
|3rd June 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm||Contact Chrysaor Administration|
|5th September 2019||9:00am - 5.00pm||Contact Chrysaor Administration|
|2nd December 2019||9:00am - 5:00pm||Contact Chrysaor Administration|
Blackburn Industrial Estate
|Certification||A certificate of competence will be provided - validity 5 years