Chrysaor Electrical Codes of Practice - LV & HV
Designed to give an understanding of safe operation techniques on low and high voltage systems.
The course provides examples of mandatory paperwork, legislation and safe isolation procedures.
- HSE and Electricity at Work Regulations
- Electrical Codes of Practice CHRY-UKO-TAI-PROC-0213
- Safe Working Practices
- HV Systems
- LV & HV Switching Operations
- Isolation and Earthing of Electrical Equipment
- Competency & Assessment of Electrical Personnel (LV & HV)
- Hazardous Area Work
- Control & Issue of Electrical Supplementary Certificates
- Making Apparatus Live
- Portable Electrical Equipment
- Temporary Electrical Supplies
- Arc Flash
Electrical or assigned personnel who require an understanding of Chrysaor’s Electrical Codes of Practice and the safe working practices for both low and high voltages.
|Date||Time||Cost & Availability|
|11th – 12th July||9:00am - 5.00pm||Contact Chrysaor Administration|
|7th – 8th October||9:00am - 5:00pm||Contact Chrysaor Administration|
Blackburn Industrial Estate
|Certification||A certificate of competence will be provided - validity 5 years