Shell UK Electrical Safety Rules - LV & HV
Designed to give an understanding of safe operation techniques on low and high voltage systems.
The course provides examples of mandatory paperwork, legislation and safe isolation procedures.
- HSE and Electricity at Work Regulations
- Electrical Safety Rules EA/082
- Control & Issue of Electrical Safety Documents
- HV Systems
- LV & HV Switching Operations
- Earthing of LV & HV Electrical Equipment
- Safe Working Practices
- Incidents & Incident Reporting
- Competency & Assessment of Electrical Personnel (LV & HV)
Electrical or assigned personnel who require an understanding of Shell’s electrical safety rules and procedures and the safe working practices for both low and high voltages.
|Date||Time||Cost & Availability|
|13th - 14th September 2018 (Norwich)||9am - 5pm||Contact Shell Administration|
|10th - 11th October 2018||9am - 5pm||Contact Shell Administration|
|7th - 8th November 2018||9am - 5pm||Contact Shell Administration|
Blackburn Industrial Estate
|Certification||A certificate of competence will be provided|
Just a wee note to say how well the week of training here has worked. Henry has been meticulous in his role and I can’t commend him enough for his flexibility and attention to detail.
Thanks to Henry for the training over the last few days. It went well with very positive feedback from the candidates.